i agree...ppl who dont like it dont have to do it, i mean its their choice...
we should always be able to listen to what we want, when we want, as LouD as we want**
i agree...ppl who dont like it dont have to do it, i mean its their choice...
we should always be able to listen to what we want, when we want, as LouD as we want**
But the problem is if you don't want to hear it , you kind of can't avoid hearing it and by saying listen to what you want, when you want, as loud as you want, I hope someone comes by your house when you're asleep and has it cranked a few times, enough to wake you up, bet you won't be quite so thrilled with it then.
I love loud music don't get me wrong, but there does need to be some common sense with it, if people had used common sense, wouldn't have had such an increase on noise ordinances and such.
It's tough to determine where your rights to listen infringe on others right to not have to hear you [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I know this, when I'm sleeping or trying to sleep, and someone calls the house sometimes or if someone calls you during the middle of the night, you get ticked off, well the odds are good if you have your music a bit over the top, you're doing that same thing to someone [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I won't even say you have to not do it, because I turn my music up if I'm driving late at night and such, helps keep me awake, but I also don't try to shake the paint off the houses I'm passing.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i know how that goes, i live right on the kentucky line almost, and them hetherins back in there do it all the time..even ppl i know..but the only thing i can hear when they go by is the bass..and thats about it...thats all it is anymore anyway...but the only reason why i agree to listen to whatever whenever and however, is cus i do it too..and so does a lot more ppl i know and ppl i dont know, and i wouldn't want to disagree. but everyone has their own opinions..who knows?..:0)
I think that it should be your choice to play what you want and how loud you want it
lol, my daughter seems to agree with the loud music whenever, again we disagree on what music sounds better turned up just as me and my parents did and at times still do. Since there are so many diverse people and they all have different opinions even if they all wanted the music turned up loud you will not be able to agree on what to turn up the AC/DC the Kenny Chesney or the Nelly, and lets not forget the good ol John Denver (ugh can you imagine that blasting)
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
There should be limits - just a matter of respect to the others around you.
One day at work last year I had to walk about 1/4 mile to a resident's house and tell him to shut his car stereo off (he had it parked and was cleaning it out).
Reason for telling him to shut it off was even at a 1/4 mile distance it was rattling the papers & pens on my desk in my office. Now THAT is too loud. I have the right to work in peace and not be subjected to that.
I also dislike sitting at a red light and being subjected to bass that practically disrupts my heartbeat (and not being able to get away from it).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I agree with music being as loud as possible but only at certain locations...I was in Beaufort, SC this past week andway up in the hours of the morning, a bunch of new marine recruits pulled into my uncles apartment complex in a bog expedition with about 4 fifteen inch subwoofers in the back...woke me up..man I was pissed...That is why I say it should be okay only in certain locations...maybe on main streets, or on the highway, but certainly not in residential neighborhoods. They could possibly even have certain times during which music could be played...maybe like 9 a.m.-10p.m.
Of course, with everything, people will get offended; there is no changing the way people feel...I love having my music loud, but I also understand how to respect people espcially at night when people are trying to sleep
Bookmarks